Things you will need :
1. Create many air holes in the plastic container.
2. Place a thick layer of coir at the bottom of the Plastic container.
3. Place the snails on the coir in the container (snails should be 2cm+)
4. Optional : Add food such as sweet potato & cucumber.
5. Place a thick layer of moss on top of snails
6. Close the box and make sure the top is sealed, use tape if needed. (it is vital that the snails can't escape the plastic box)
7. On the plastic box add label with the basic necessary information
9. Place shredded news paper or other soft packaging padding at the bottom of the card board box.
(make sure air can go through any material you use, as to not suffocate the snails)
10. Place the plastic box with the snails inside of the card board box
11. If cold weather add heat pack in the box.
12. Add more shredded news paper or other soft packaging
padding around the box and on top.
(plastic box should not be able to jiggle inside of the card board box)
13. Close and seal with tape the card board box shut.
14. Mark the box which way is up.
15. Mark the box clearly with FRAGILE tape or stickers.
16. Write clearly "HANDLE WITH CARE LIVE FEED ON BOX".
17. Write the address where you are sending it to, and also your
18. Always post snails with guaranteed next day delivery or 1st class
signed, any form of parcel tracking is highly advised.
19. Inform the recipient when you have posted them, and when
they are due for delivery.
Please avoid posting during the following times:
(this is merely advice we are giving, we do not take any
responsibility over the shipment of any snails.)